The upcoming contest between Isaac Paredes’ Tampa Bay Rays and the Minnesota Twins (with Louie Varland getting the start) is scheduled for Tuesday, June 6 at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Paredes ahead of his matchup on Tuesday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Paredes
Get the latest odds for Paredes and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- The Twins will send Varland (3-1) to the mound for his eighth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday, when he allowed four hits in seven scoreless innings against the Houston Astros.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.51, 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .244 in seven games this season.
- The Twins have a 9.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, second-best in baseball.
- The Twins have the second-best ERA (3.41) in the majors this season.
- No team allows fewer walks and hits than the Twins, who lead MLB with a 1.171 WHIP.
- The Twins have given up the fifth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 57 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Paredes or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Isaac Paredes Stats vs. the Twins
Paredes Stats and Trends
- Paredes has collected a base hit 30 times this year in 53 games played (56.6%), including multiple knocks on 13 occasions (24.5%).
- In 13.2% of his games this season, he has homered (seven of 53). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3.9% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 21 times this season in 53 games played (39.6%), including seven games with more than one run (13.2%).
- In 37.7% of his 53 games this season, Paredes has picked up an RBI (20 times). Also, he’s put up six games with multiple RBI in 2023 (11.3%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- He has fanned 27 times this year in 53 games played (50.9%), including 10 times striking out multiple times (18.9%).
|15 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (57.7%)|
|5 (18.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (30.8%)|
|11 (40.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (38.5%)|
|4 (14.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.5%)|
|11 (40.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (34.6%)|
Ready to bet on Paredes, the Rays or any other MLB action on Tuesday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.