The upcoming game between Daulton Varsho’s Toronto Blue Jays and the Minnesota Twins (with Bailey Ober drawing the start) is scheduled for Sunday, May 28 at 2:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Varsho ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Varsho
Get the latest odds for Varsho and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- Ober (3-1) will take the mound for the Twins, his seventh start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed three hits in five innings pitched against the San Francisco Giants on Monday.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 2.55, 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .194 in six games this season.
- The Twins average 10 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, most in the league.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.46 this year, second-best in baseball.
- The Twins have a combined WHIP of just 1.189 as a pitching staff, which is the third-best in baseball this season.
- The Twins have allowed the fifth-fewest home runs this season at just 50, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Varsho or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Daulton Varsho Stats vs. the Twins
Varsho Stats and Trends
- Varsho has tallied a hit 28 times this year in 50 games played (56.0%), with 12 multi-hit efforts (24.0%).
- Out of the 50 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s hit a home run in eight contests (16.0%), homering in 3.7% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run in 21 of 50 games played this season (42.0%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- In 15 of 50 games this year (30.0%), Varsho has driven in a run, and in five of those games (10.0%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has struck out one or more times 33 times this season in 50 games (66.0%), including 12 games with more than one strikeout (24.0%).
|8 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (66.7%)|
|1 (5.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||11 (36.7%)|
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||16 (53.3%)|
|1 (5.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (23.3%)|
|2 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||13 (43.3%)|
Ready to bet on Varsho, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.