Brandon Drury and the Los Angeles Angels take on starter Pablo Lopez and the Minnesota Twins at 4:07 PM ET on Sunday, May 21 at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
Looking to place a wager on Drury ahead of his matchup on Sunday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Drury
Get the latest odds for Drury and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- The Twins’ Lopez (2-2) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he gave up five earned runs and allowed five hits in 4 2/3 innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 27-year-old ranks 44th in ERA (4.00), 22nd in WHIP (1.074), and sixth in K/9 (11).
- The Twins have a 9.9 K/9 this season as a staff, which is best in baseball.
- The Twins have the third-best ERA (3.43) in the majors this season.
- The Twins have a combined WHIP of just 1.171 as a pitching staff, which is the second-best in baseball this season.
- The Twins have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 42, or 0.9 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Drury or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brandon Drury Stats vs. the Twins
Drury Stats and Trends
- In 25 of 42 games this season (59.5%), Drury has gotten a hit, and he collected at least two in eight of those contests (19%).
- In six of 42 games this season, he has homered (14.3%). He’s left the yard in 4.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (14 of 42), he has scored at least a run. In three of those games (7.1%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- In 14 of 42 games this season (33.3%), Drury has notched an RBI, and in five of those games (11.9%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has struck out at least once 28 times this year in 42 games (66.7%), including 16 games with more than one strikeout (38.1%).
|11 (57.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (60.9%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (8.7%)|
|11 (57.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (13%)|
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.3%)|
|8 (42.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Ready to bet on Drury, the Angels or any other MLB action on Sunday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.