Brandon Belt and the Toronto Blue Jays take on starter Louie Varland and the Minnesota Twins at 8:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Target Field.
Looking to place a wager on Belt ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Belt
Get the latest odds for Belt and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- The Twins will hand the ball to Varland (2-0) for his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in five innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in five games this season with a 4.18 ERA, 10 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .252.
- The Twins average 10 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-most in the league.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.40 this year, second-best in baseball.
- The Twins have a combined WHIP of just 1.188 as a pitching staff, which is the second-best in baseball this season.
- The Twins have allowed the second-fewest home runs this season at just 45, or 0.9 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Belt or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Belt Stats and Trends
- Belt has collected a base hit 20 times this season in 36 games played (55.6%), including multiple knocks on seven occasions (19.4%).
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 36 games this season, he has swatted only two dingers.
- He has scored at least a run in 10 of 36 games played this season (27.8%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Belt has picked up at least one RBI in seven of 36 games played this season (19.4%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has struck out in 77.8% of his 36 games this year, while fanning more than once in 47.2% of those contests (17).
|10 (58.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (52.6%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (21.1%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (31.6%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.5%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (26.3%)|
Ready to bet on Belt, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.